Saturday 14 March 2009

Cerberus

In Greek times Cerberus who was a three-headed dog guarded the mouth to hell. (Do not confuse with kitty from the Harry Potter series). It does seem to me that there are people inhabiting YouTube who arrive in threes and set up multiple web sites in threes, and hang together in threes. It could be all Greek or maybe a play on Macbeth as in “When shall we three meet again”.

I would also like to point out that we tended to hang witches rather than burn them alive. We were more likely to burn saints alive as in Joan D’ Arc. Guess it is something in the typical British temperament. I am lucky to be a vast portion French so maybe beheading would be my game of choice! Well certainment non. The French in me is Huguenot and they massacred our people who were unable to escape because we were Protestants. Rather like the Cathers that they burned alive at the same port my ancestors fled from La Rochelle. My genetic makeup is used to being slandered and accused by those that know no better, which is maybe why in this incarnation I am reluctant to take anymore from those who are small minded and incapable of empathic response.

However, I did believe that there was one clear and shining energy in that awful place and that was Astral. I am humiliated to say that I was so far from the truth and that she is indeed one with the likes of such an evil energy as the other parts of the dog of hell. J’ai desolute.

2 comments:

  1. ROFLMAOOOOO!!!!

    You have THE most amazing way with words P, you really do! They all actually believe that other ppl think they are all different ppl - i have tried to tell them that everyone can see through their lies, not only that, most ppl did see the foreign site nague - with the Chard postcodes on BEFORE they changed them lol! So know for a fact i did NOT tamper with anything lol!

    Those people are the people who are important - and they are the only ones that matter, the ones who choose not to believe this - do not matter anyway lol!

    We love you P! ((((((hugs))))) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.

    OMG ive just veiwed your image in full size!!! You have a "Truth The Legend" T-Shirt!!!

    I hope you're wearing it when you go out and about? ;-)

    Loves you millions xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete