Thursday 19 February 2009

Thank You All

To all those that have supported me through the last two months and to all those new friends that have come to read my blog, many thanks for your interest. I will not be placing a new blog each day for a while. I did spend the first week after surgery on bed rest but this last week I have become slightly more active and in so doing have had a flare up of the original symptom. I still do not have the biopsy report from the hospital but I am told that this can take up to three weeks. Therefore I have fingers and toes crossed and lots of wood surrounding me. I do need to take some extra bed rest and then begin to exercise lightly again as I am going to have to undergo even more tests. I am hoping that the outcome is not as sad and awful as that which Jade Goody is now facing but I do have to confront this potential aspect. I will hopefully return with further blogs and I do hope that at least some of you will greet them with the enthusiasm and pleasure that my email account has been showing me from you this past week. May you all truly walk in the Light rather than the Darkness.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww hunni ((((((Hug))))) all of my Angels are with you, and if there is anything (and i mean anything) i can do to help please please just say the word, you have my contact details, please do not hesitate ok?
    We look forward to more blogs, in fact i can't wait! They have certianly been the highlight of my husbands day, you have had in laughing his head off, and he wants to adopt you!

    Please keep me up to date with things at the hospital, as i am certain with all the prayers you have, and your amazing attitude, it will be a result we all want!

    I agree, all our thoughts are with poor Jade, bless her heart, i do not know how she is coping, she is on my mind all the time.

    Please please take good care petal, and we'll see you very soon.

    Luv, hugs, kisses & stuff... Jill, Gavin & Chen xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what a fab blog hun.
    The story tells the truth of
    (((DA RED dragon)))
    And the very sad fantasy filled world she Lived.
    Lies that Dragon dont no anything but!!!
    I have always maintaned from the start how curel and spiteful the Dragon was to myself and OH !!!
    so many more.
    She has slag my name over the net Lied to the ones she holds (((HENCH))dear LOL ?
    Now Dragon you will have to explain to all?
    for the proof sits here loud not just from??????
    ((madmax.slipperysoul.Tweetys.betty.Le,strange))
    ((corgs.swanlady..soulsearch.Dumpedstaff))((shafftystaff)) but the many many more who isnt
    either well or strong enought alone to stand to this beast!!!

    ReplyDelete